PCWorkshops - Training in Java, SQL, MS Project, Excel and Data Design
PCWorkshops offers training courses in Java Programming, Database design and Data Normalisation, SQL Courses, Data reporting with MS SQL Server Report Builder, Excel Data Analysis for modern managers, data analyses courses.
Our clients are:
- Software companies, testing companies and companies that employ software developers
- Coders and new coders who need Accredited Java qualification
- Data analysts and all others who use large sets of data
- Students who need extra tuition
- 1-1 training or max 4 people
- Standard or tailored
- At our classroom or yours
- Virtual classroom
- Also e-learning courses for remote self-study. Mentor-led.
- Well-structures, well paced, practical
- Personalized to meet each delegate's requirements
- Qualified instructors with a wealth of experience in software development as well as training.
- Our PCWorkshops certificates are assessment based.
- Our Java course outlines are in-line with Oracle courses. We assist with exam prep for the prestigious, international Oracle Certified Associate qualification.
Why learn with us at PCWorkshops:
- Up-to-date relevant courses for todays’ business world
- Trainers with professional coding and DBA experience
- Award Winning Trainer
- Excellent Client References
- Weekdays, Evenings and Weekends
- 21 Years In Business
- At PCWorkshops, we love out job!
- MS Project .
- Database design and Data Normalization.
- SQL Courses.
- MS Excel, data analyses with Excel. Excel VBA.
- Access Database .
- Java Programming.
- MS Office .
- Near Trafalgar Square at 8 Northumberland Avenue, London, WC2N 5BY.
- The Forum, Elmer Square, Elmer Ave, Southend-on-Sea, SS1 1NE.
- Exchange House, 494 Midsummer Boulevard, Milton Keynes, MK9 2EA.
- Ground Floor, Building 1000, Lakeside North Harbour, Western Road, Portsmouth, PO6 3EZ.
Java courses also at:
- One Victoria Square, Birmingham, B1 1BD.
- Pall Mall Court, 61-67 King Street, Manchester, M2 4PD.
- 151 West George Street, Glasgow, G2 2JJ.
- Conference House, 152 Morrison Street, The Exchange, Edinburgh, EH3 8EB
Tell us what kind of professional training you're looking for and we'll put you in touch with relevant training providers who will send you a quote.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!