Excel Data Analysis for Modern Managers
Excel Data Analysis for Modern Managers - 1 day open / classroom course
This one day training programme will provide delegates with Excel Techniques required for manipulating sets of data stored in Excel, to analyse and obtain useful business insights from the data.
This course covers the following topics:
- Working with Names and Ranges, Working with Array Formulas
- Conditional Formatting, Data Validation, custom lists
- Function wizard for statistical functions:
- Working with Tables, Working with Records and Fields, Working with Tables and Filters
- Using Excel as a Database:
- Subtotals, Group, Outline
- Dsum, Daverage, Dcount
- Hlookup, Vlookup, Match, Index
- Pivot Tables
- Working with sheets and files
- Graphs and Pivot charts
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is designed for managers looking forward to sharpen their Excel terminology and capability to analyse large data sets.
The cost of this 1 day course is 250 GBP+VAT per delegate.
PCWorkshops - Training in Java, SQL, MS Project, Excel and Data Design
PCWorkshops offers training courses in Java Programming, Database design and Data Normalisation, SQL Courses, Data reporting with MS SQL Server Report Builder, Excel Data Analysis for modern managers, data analyses courses. Our clients are: Software companies, testing companies and companies...
Request information - obligation free
Contact information for PCWorkshops
Tell us what kind of professional training you're looking for and we'll put you in touch with relevant training providers who will send you a quote.
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!