PEICE - Petroleum Institute for Continuing Education Inc.
PEICE is world's largest training organisation for the petroleum industry, covering the most industry-relevant training topics which are taught by the most knowledgeable instructors in this sector. The training team at the Petroleum Institute for Continuing Education aims to provide a growing list of personal development experiences, delivered to delegates via both conventional and innovative delivery methods, with increasing excellence.
Open / Scheduled Courses and In House Training for Oil & Gas professionals and companies
By training with PEICE, you can choose your course from the world’s largest selection of Oil & Gas programmes, delivered as open seminars and in house training. Their courses cover:
- Oil & Gas Production and Optimisation
- Reservoir Engineering and Petroleum Reserves
- Exploration - Geology, Geophysics, Seismic - and Land
- Drilling, Completions and Workovers
- Nautilus Courses
- Finance and Economics
Why choose PEICE?
- Course instructors are among the petroleum industry’s most respected experts in their knowledge areas.
- You will get close assistance from the training team when choosing your course and throughout the training
- PEICE offers cost-effective solutions and discounts to suit your company's requirements
Do you have questions about COVID-19 in relation to this provider?
Average rating 4.6Based on 241 reviews
Tell us what kind of professional training you're looking for and we'll put you in touch with relevant training providers who will send you a quote.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!