Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
PEICE - Petroleum Institute for Continuing Education Inc.
PEICE is world's largest training organisation for the petroleum industry, covering the most industry-relevant training topics which are taught by the most knowledgeable instructors in this sector. The training team at the Petroleum Institute for Continuing Education aims to provide a growing list of personal development experiences, delivered to delegates via both conventional and innovative delivery methods, with increasing excellence.
Open / Scheduled Courses and In House Training for Oil & Gas professionals and companies
By training with PEICE, you can choose your course from the world’s largest selection of Oil & Gas programmes, delivered as open seminars and in house training. Their courses cover:
- Oil & Gas Production and Optimisation
- Reservoir Engineering and Petroleum Reserves
- Exploration - Geology, Geophysics, Seismic - and Land
- Drilling, Completions and Workovers
- Nautilus Courses
- Finance and Economics
Why choose PEICE?
- Course instructors are among the petroleum industry’s most respected experts in their knowledge areas.
- You will get close assistance from the training team when choosing your course and throughout the training
- PEICE offers cost-effective solutions and discounts to suit your company's requirements
|Open / Scheduled|
|Oil & Gas||Length||Price||Location||Reviews|
|P&ID (Piping and Instrumentation Diagram) and Engineering Drawings Interpretation||2 days||1,495 CAD||Calgary|
|PHA/HAZOP Facilitation Training||3 days||2,200 CAD||Calgary|
|Reciprocating Compressor Fundamentals||2 days||1,012 GBP||Multiple (2)|
|Shale and Tight Oil & Gas for Petroleum Engineers and Geologists||3 days||2,375 CAD||Calgary|
|Understanding and Optimizing Well Performance||2 days||1,695 CAD||Calgary|
|Petroleum Engineering for Non-Engineers (2 Day)||2 days||1,695 CAD||Calgary|
|N997 - Applied Reservoir Engineering||5 days||5,095 USD||Houston|
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!