PeoplePlus is the UK’s leading employability and skills provider. Our purpose as an organisation is to help people transform their lives, get jobs and keep jobs and develop their careers. Our ambitious vision is to make a direct difference to the lives of 1 million people by 2022 through training, employability and innovative employer solutions, both on and offline.
We run a number of frontline public services including employment support, skills training, apprenticeships, independent living, and prison education on behalf of the government, as well as recruitment, training and development and wellbeing solutions to employers. We aim to:
- Support people to find and keep jobs, and help others set up their own businesses
- Deliver skills and training to ensure people can access the right employment and enhance their career prospects
- Help people live more independently with disability and carer support services
- Reduce the risk of reoffending by tackling the root causes of crime and offending
- Work with businesses to attract talent and develop workforces through apprenticeships and learning and development programmes.
- Develop wellbeing strategies for businesses that look to improve mental health in the workplace
We are an accredited 2021 ‘One Star’ Best Company
How can we help you?
Whether you’re an employer we work with to manage your staffing and training needs, a jobseeker in one of our branches, a budding entrepreneur, or perhaps considering starting an apprenticeship – we take the time to understand your needs and aspirations. Then we develop a plan with you to achieve them
Average rating 4.9Based on 29 reviews.
To request information from PeoplePlus, please fill out the following details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!