Peterborough City Council - Apprenticeship Training
City College Peterborough has over 20 years experience of delivering high quality employer engagement, which is reinforced by Ofsted's rating of our provision as Good.
You will receive exceptional support from our team of highly experienced assessors and managers. Education is important to us and we work extremely hard to ensure you get the most from your time working with us.
We offer a bespoke service, tailored to the individual needs of businesses. Each company is allocated a dedicated account manager in order to ensure that your requirements are met at all times.
We have many years' knowledge and understanding of the local demands for skills and training which have been established through working closely with the business community.
Peterborough City Council offers apprenticeships in the following sectors:
- Adult care worker
- Business and Administration
- Business and Professional Administration
- Children and Young People's Workforce
- Customer Service
- Early Years Educator
- Food Production and Cooking
- General Adult Social Care
- IT, Software, Web and Telecoms Professionals
- Lead adult care worker
- Operations / departmental manager
- Public service operational delivery officer
- Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools
- Team Leading
To request information from Peterborough City Council, please fill out the following details:
There are no reviews available yet.