Advanced Hydraulic Fracturing - AHF
This advanced course is designed for those who have a practical understanding of the applications of hydraulic fracturing and want to expand their knowledge. The course will provide the details and discussion of fracturing concepts usually accepted or assumed in fracturing applications. The strengths and limitations of various approaches to fracturing treatment design will be covered.
Attendees should leave the advanced course with a better understanding of the hydraulic fracturing process and how it relates to post-frac well performance.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Training Course Content
- Rock properties and fracture mechanics related to the fracturing process
- Fracturing fluid mechanics
- Proppant transport
- Pre-frac injection test analysis
- Fracture closure
- Fracture monitoring and fracture measurement
- Fluid leak-off
- Re-fracturing considerations
- Review of existing fracture modeling software
- Evaluation of post-frac well performance
PetroSkills was founded in 2001 as an alliance between BP, Shell and OGCI, aiming to accomplish a mission of vital importance for the future of the Oil & Gas industry. PetroSkills provide high quality professional training and courses that are...
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!