Production Operations Core
In this skill module, you will learn about production roles, artificial lift (including beam pumps, gas lift, and submersible pumps), production logging, and workover operations. You will also learn about the integrated production system, fluid separation, emulsion breaking, crude products, gas separation and natural gas processing, NGL usage, and natural gas conversion to LNG and GTL.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Those who need to achieve a context and understanding of E&P technologies in conventional and unconventional fields, and/or the role of technical departments in oil and gas operations, and/or be able to understand and use the language of the oilfield.
Training Course Content
You will learn
- The contrasting roles of reservoir and production engineers
- The different types of artificial lift
- The purpose of production logging and workover operations
- How the integrated production system prepares hydrocarbons for transportation
- About oil separation and processing
- About gas separation and processing
- How natural gas is distributed
PetroSkills is the world leader in training and knowledge transfer in the oil and gas industry. For over 60 years, we have provided the highest quality classroom, virtual, online, simulator training, and e- Learning; all of which is directed and...
Find out more about this Production Operations Core course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.