Health and Safety EssentialsPitman Training Group
Health and Safety Essentials - Flexible Interactive E-learning Course
Gain a fundamental understanding of basic health and safety requirements in the workplace, with this flexible and concise course from Pitman Training.
Participants will gain key knowledge of health and safety essentials, including
- Basic health and safety concepts
- Hazard awareness
- Working safely at your computer
- Fire safety and prevention
- What to do in an emergency
- Correct handling techniques at work
- Basics of first aid
The course is delivered via a simple and flexible interactive e-learning system.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is designed for anyone needing to learn basic Health and Safety rules in the workplace.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Participants of this course will be awarded 6 CPD points upon successful completion.
Training Course Content
Training course content includes:
- Health and Safety Essentials – an introduction to basic health and safety concepts, be aware of hazards to improve safety
- Workstation Safety Plus – Learn how to work safely at your computer
- Fire Safety Plus – Learn the basics of fire safety, fire prevention and what to do in an emergency
- Manual Handling Plus – Learn correct handling techniques at work
Contact Pitman Training for pricing information.
Pitman Training offers a unique combination of benefits to students, giving them a training experience that will boost confidence and enhance skills, whether you are interested in secretarial, Microsoft Office, keyboard skills, book-keeping and accounts or IT training. Sir Isaac Pitman...
Find out more about this Health and Safety Essentials course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!