Meetings And Minutes SeminarPitman Training Group
Meetings And Minutes Seminar
All available course dates
Outcome / Qualification etc.
On completion of the course participants will be able to:
- Understand the key elements of a successful meeting
- Plan the meeting: purpose of meetings; the role and responsibilities of the minute taker; preparation and procedures; different types of meeting
- Formulate an agenda; informal agendas; formal agendas; sample chairperson's agenda
- Develop the role of the minute-taker and work successfully with the chairperson
- Increase confidence in your minute-taking abilities by understanding the power of effective document preparation
- Increase effectiveness for individuals through better understanding and application of the key responsibilities involved in this job role
- Draft and write effective minutes; follow up actions
- Electronic meetings; developing a personal action plan
Participants of this course will receive a nationally recognised Pitman Training certificate.
Pitman Training Group - IT, Microsoft Office and Secretarial Courses and Diplomas
Pitman Training offers a unique combination of benefits to students, giving them a training experience that will boost confidence and enhance skills, whether you are interested in secretarial, Microsoft Office, keyboard skills, book-keeping and accounts or IT training. Sir Isaac Pitman...
Find out more about this Meetings And Minutes Seminar course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Corporate Training for Teams