Principles, Standards and Conventions of AccountingPitman Training Group
Principles, Standards and Conventions of Accounting Course
This course provides an overview of business finance and accounting where participants will learn about why and how financial information is measure, assets, liability, balance sheets and more. It is the ideal starting point for anyone who wants to embark on a career in accounting or finance, or anyone wishing to improve their understanding of accounting principles.
Distance learning and classroom options are available for this course.
This course is CPD accredited and successful completion will earn participants 14 CPD points.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is suitable for anyone looking to start a career in accounting or wanting to improve their understanding of accounting principles.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful completion of this course will earn participants 14 CPD points.
Training Course Content
- Background to Financial Management.
- Accounting and Financial Management.
- Principles of Accounting.
- Ways of measuring Financial Information.
- Assets - Liabilities.
- Financial Statements – the Balance Sheet.
- Career and work-focused learning.
- Specially designed learning activities help you put into practice the new habits and skills you have gained. They reinforce your learning and create a memorable course style.
- Interactive ‘Quick Quizzes’ give you the chance to test your new-found knowledge.
- Learning bookmarks built into the system, so you can easily start again where you left off.
- Automatic progress tracking helps you see your progress, building up your motivation.
Contact Pitman Training for more information and pricing information.
Pitman Training offers a unique combination of benefits to students, giving them a training experience that will boost confidence and enhance skills, whether you are interested in secretarial, Microsoft Office, keyboard skills, book-keeping and accounts or IT training. Sir Isaac Pitman...
Find out more about this Principles, Standards and Conventions of Accounting course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!