Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Program on Negotiation Global – LondonThe Program on Negotiation at Harvard Law School
3-day Program on Negotiation Global – London
Widely recognised as a world leader in the field of negotiation research, the Program on Negotiation (PON) is an interdisciplinary, multi-university research centre based at Harvard Law School.
PON Global – London, brought to you by the Program on Negotiation at Harvard Law School, largely mirrors the renowned executive education programme that has been offered in the US for over 30 years.
During the intensive three-day programme you will have the opportunity to test your beliefs and assumptions, overcome emotional and rational biases, examine complex negotiation scenarios, and discover a range of competitive and cooperative negotiation strategies.
Harvard Law School are working in partnership with UK based commercial insight and procurement consultants, Ivo Consulting Solutions to bring the programme to London. Founded in 2003, Ivo has worked on hundreds of deals across a wide range of industry sectors both in the UK and overseas.
Suitability - Who should attend?
The Harvard Law School Program on Negotiation is a worthwhile investment for everyone, including those who have attended other negotiation training in the past. The course attracts a diverse audience from both the private and public sectors. Participants span a wide range of titles and industries. Those who attend typically include: Chief Executive Officers, Company Presidents and Officers, Board Chairs and Board Members, Executive Directors, Managing Directors, Directors of Operations, Human Resources, Purchasing, Marketing, and Sales Managers, Lawyers, Mediators and Programme Directors.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Key benefits to gain from attending the programme:
- Learn frameworks and key principles for successful negotiations
- Discover how to build partnerships and create sustainable outcomes
- Understand how to create value and find win-win solutions to complex problems
- Improve your working relationships with boards of directors, colleagues, employees, clients, and other key stakeholders through effective negotiation and leadership
- Understand how to conduct international negotiations effectively in a turbulent environment
- Understand how to deal with difficult negotiation techniques used by others
- Design and implement innovative strategies for successful negotiation
Participants who attend all sessions and participate in all simulations will receive an official Certificate of Completion from the Program on Negotiation at Harvard Law School.
Training Course Content
Day 1 – “Understanding Key Negotiation Concepts”
- Module 1: Negotiation Fundamentals
- Module 2: Creating Value vs Claiming Value
Day 2 – “Managing Interpersonal Dynamics”
- Module 3: Best Practices for Difficult Situations
- Module 4: Dealing Effectively with Emotions and Relationships
Day 3 – “Addressing Negotiation Complexities”
- Module 5: Negotiating Across Cultures
- Module 6: Multi-party Negotiations, Internal Negotiations, and Organisational Challenges and Relationships
£3,995 plus VAT.
The tuition fee includes all course materials, lunches and coffee breaks on all three days.
Payment must be received in full in order to reserve a place on the course.
The tuition fee is reduced to £3,595 (plus VAT) per person for organisations that enrol three or more participants on the same course.
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
Provider: The Program on Negotiation at Harvard Law School
Program on Negotiation at Harvard Law School
The Program on Negotiation (PON) is a university consortium dedicated to developing the theory and practice of negotiation and dispute resolution. As a community of scholars and practitioners, PON serves a unique role in the world negotiation community. Founded in...