PON Global – London
Ivo is honoured to be working with the Program on Negotiation (PON) at Harvard Law School to bring 'PON Global' to London.
PON Global is an executive education course offered by the Program on Negotiation at Harvard Law School, which has provided world-class negotiation training to more than 35,000 global professionals since its founding in 1983.
PON Global’s intensive three-day format is designed to provide you with cutting-edge negotiation skills, teach you to overcome emotional and rational biases, and help you learn a range of cooperative and competitive negotiation strategies.
Alongside accomplished leaders from your region, you’ll broaden your understanding of negotiating concepts and acquire proven negotiating techniques through a learning format that includes:
• Interactive classroom sessions led by a PON instructor
• Video-based modules featuring world-class PON faculty
• Real-life Harvard case studies
• Videoconferences with PON faculty at Harvard
• Dynamic negotiation exercises and discussions
About the Program on Negotiation at Harvard Law School
Widely recognized as a world leader in the field of negotiation research, PON is a consortium program of Harvard University, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, and Tufts University and serves as an interdisciplinary research center dedicated to developing the theory and practice of negotiation and dispute resolution in a range of public and private settings. PON’s mission includes nurturing the next generation of negotiation teachers and scholars, helping students become more effective negotiators, and providing a forum for the discussion of ideas. Through its array of executive education programs, PON provides negotiation training to thousands of global leaders each year.
Ivo is a management consultancy, providing commercial advice to clients primarily in the areas of procurement, buying, spend analysis and negotiation support - helping businesses to understand where and how they spend money, then working with them to negotiate better deals for the goods and services they need to buy. Through procurement best-practice, structured tenders, online auctions, negotiations and data analytics Ivo unlock significant incremental value for clients.
Since the business was founded in 2003, Ivo has worked on hundreds of deals across a wide range of industry sectors both in the UK and overseas. Through its network of contacts and links to large businesses, Ivo is collaborating with PON to help extend the global footprint of PON's negotiation and leadership programs.
Suitability - Who should attend?
PON Global - London is a worthwhile investment for everyone, including those who have attended other negotiation training in the past. The course attracts a diverse audience from both the private and public sectors. Participants span a wide range of titles and industries. Those who attend typically include: Chief Executive Officers, Company Presidents and Officers, Board Chairs and Board Members, Executive Directors, Managing Directors, Directors of Operations, Human Resources, Purchasing, Marketing, and Sales Managers, Lawyers, Mediators and Programme Directors.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Key benefits to gain from attending the course:
- Learn frameworks and key principles for successful negotiations
- Discover how to build partnerships and create sustainable outcomes
- Understand how to create value and find win-win solutions to complex problems
- Improve your working relationships with boards of directors, colleagues, employees, clients, and other key stakeholders through effective negotiation and leadership
- Understand how to conduct international negotiations effectively in a turbulent environment
- Understand how to deal with difficult negotiation techniques used by others
- Design and implement innovative strategies for successful negotiation
Participants who attend all sessions and participate in all simulations will receive an official Certificate of Completion from the Program on Negotiation at Harvard Law School.
Training Course Content
Day 1 – “Understanding Key Negotiation Concepts”
- Module 1: Negotiation Fundamentals
- Module 2: Creating Value vs. Claiming Value
Day 2 – “Managing Interpersonal Dynamics”
- Module 3: Best Practices for Difficult Situations
- Module 4: Dealing Effectively with Emotions and Relationships
Day 3 – “Addressing Negotiation Complexities”
- Module 5: Negotiating Across Cultures
- Module 6: Multi-party Negotiations and Organizational Challenges
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Average rating 5
“Well thought out, thought provoking course led by incredibly intelligent and engaging individuals. This should be mandatory for world leaders!”
“There are very few courses or situations that cause you to reconsider the way you think and react on a daily basis – this certainly does! Useful not only on a corporate level, ...
“Excellent course, expertly delivered – that gives real value to your day to day negotiations and more.”
£3,995 plus VAT.
The tuition fee includes all course materials, lunches and coffee breaks on all three days.
Payment must be received in full in order to reserve a place on the course.
The tuition fee is reduced to £3,595 (plus VAT) per person for organisations that enrol three or more participants on the same course.