* Due to the coronavirus crisis, PowerCall Training is now offering this listing as an online/virtual course. This course will be available either on the dates shown or can be scheduled at a time to suit you. Please contact us for more details
Cold Calling With Confidence, In-house
This in-house, cold calling course is designed for cold callers of all levels and provides them with the vital skills to boost their confidence, effectively handle objections, get past gatekeepers and to demonstrate true value to prospects in order to achieve the best results.
The in-house training is delivered at your office and provides bespoke coaching and mentoring to improve the effectiveness and productivity of your telemarketing teams. It is an ideal format of training where multiple employees are required to receive training.
The following areas are covered in the course:
Before the call
This focuses on the preparation required before the call.
- Developing the right mental attitude
- Script preparation
- Objection handling
During the call
This section looks at all the aspects required for conducting a successful sales call.
- Getting past the gatekeeper
- Handling prospects
After the call
This often neglected area of sales addresses how to make the most of a cold call after the call has ended.
- Following up
- Measuring and targeting
- Motivation skills
- Measurable action points
Suitability - Who should attend?
This in-house course is suitable for cold callers of all levels, from senior sales professionals wishing to refresh their skills to telemarketers new in their roles.
Training Course Content
- Gaining the Right Attitude: How to overcome obstacles to success & achieve consistency.
- The First Twenty Seconds: How to create maximum impact in the first 20 seconds including Attention Grabbers, use of “hooks” and tone of voice. Attendees will create their own scripts or guides.
- Objection Prevention and Handling: This will be tailored around typical objections, but will include responses to “I’m too busy”, “send me an email”, and “I have no budget”.
- Getting Past the Gatekeeper: How to respond to “Has he spoken to you before?” and “What’s it about?” Winning strategies to get you through.
- Conducting the Perfect Cold Call: including High Gain Questioning Skills.
- Assumptive Closing: Asking for the Meeting.
- Role Plays: to assist with embedding of theory and to give attendees an opportunity to practice their scripts, objection handing, and questioning skills.
- Measuring Performance: The vital importance of personal targets.
- Eliminating Down Periods: How to keep the momentum going.
- Overcoming Continuing Challenges: What to do when we can never seem to reach our key prospects.
- Communicating the Value: How to demonstrate clear value and match the prospect’s needs
- How to Control the Customer Conversation: Proven tools for managing every part of our communication process
- Active Listening: A technique to ensure we do not miss precious “signals”
- Identifying Customer Buying Modes: A proven approach for prioritising prospects. The result accelerated pipeline development
- Role Plays: to embed key learning points from the day including Active Listening, Mirroring and appropriate
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Price on Application.
You have a choice of taking a 1- or 2-day option for this course.
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
Anthony Maddalena Chats with Matt Haycox Funding Guru - Cold Calling Specialist // Founder of PowerCall 15 years’ experience as a cold calling and sales trainer. He is also an experienced management skills trainer. Anthony developed my PowerCall methodology “on-the-job”, starting out as a Customer Development Representative at OneSource Information Services and progressing to Global Head of Sales Development responsible for driving the performance of OneSource’s international inside sales teams, in the US, India and Singapore, with unprecedented results!
PowerCall Global Training
PowerCall Global Training Ltd is a training course provider based in London, UK. We provide engaging, friendly and highly valuable courses in a wide-range of business skills: communications, negotiations, management, sales, social media, telemarketing, and more. Our training is available...
Average rating 5Based on 6 reviews
Find out more about this Cold Calling With Confidence: In-house course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
Reaching the decision maker is the first major milestone in the sales process, and it is vitally important to understand the best ways to achieve this.
Here's what GDPR means for us marketers and sales professionals, especially those with active cold calling and emailing campaigns.
Verbal based communication, and cold calling in particular, remains an important part of any balanced sales strategy.
When it comes to negotiations, having the edge on the other side can make all the difference.
Cold calling, or telemarketing, is a tough, but rewarding role.