Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Managing for Performance
The actions, behaviours and strategies of managers have a significant impact on the performance of their teams. This half-day workshop is based on the fact that the better and more prepared the manager, the better the team.
Attendees complete self-assessments to gain a clear understanding of their leadership styles and how it impacts others.
This course provides the tools and techniques to help managers to:
- Develop winning sales strategies.
- Hire the best team members.
- Understand how to motivate their teams.
- Turn around poor performance.
- Enhance their coaching skills.
Training Course Content
- Basics of Sales Strategy
- Building the Sales Team-how to hire new people and to assess the existing ones to identify ways to help everyone achieve their full potential
- Sales Territory Management-how to spot behaviour problems using sales analytics
- Sales Team Motivation - how to motivate and reward sales people including:
- territory allocation - based on mock examples
- sales plans and incentives - based on mock examples
- moving mid-performers into the top 20%
- identifying your assumptions about people and their behaviour
- how to modify your approach through recognising your team members’ individual value drivers
- guiding the team to sell value without relying on discounts
- The Essential Techniques of Coaching -attendees will have an opportunity to apply these in real life Deal Clinic scenarios.
This course costs £300.
Powercall Global Training - Cold Calling Training Specialists
Every salesperson or telemarketer wants to convert more calls into quality leads and hit their targets. With 15 years' experience in developing sales and communication skills Powercall Global offers industry-leading training courses to develop cold calling, sales, communications, telemarketing and...