Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Presentation Skills TrainingPowerCall Global Training
Put your message across in the clearest and most effective manner.
This in-house course imparts vital tools for those wishing to manage and over-come nerves when presenting, as well as putting their message across in the clearest and most effective manner.
The one-day course is delivered at your office and provides tried-and tested techniques for applying the fundamental rules of structure and delivery to ensure that we keep our audience fully engaged at all times.
It addresses the key skills required for success such as fully engaging our audience using physical and verbal techniques, structuring our presentation to suit our audience, using visual aids, developing listening skills, and making our presentations truly memorable from start to finish.
It is an ideal format where multiple employees are required to receive training.
The following areas are covered in the course:
- Handling Fear and Nerves
- Qualities of an Effective Presenter
- Planning a Presentation
- Structuring Your Presentation
- Setting an Objective
- Using Visual Aids
- Presentation Methods and Tools
- Presentation Style using Body Language, Humour, Tone and Voice
- Presentation Practice
Attendees will attend the course with draft versions of presentations they have prepared in advance. They will have the opportunity to revise these in the light of the theory they will have been exposed to in the morning session, and will receive a full evaluation of their presentation skills in the afternoon.
Suitability - Who should attend?
The course is suitable for all those responsible for delivering presentations to clients and prospects, such as sales and client relationship professionals as well as internally to colleagues, such as managers, team leaders, and supervisors.
Training Course Content
- Handling Fear and Nerves: Techniques to keep you on track, develop a positive mind-set and to overcome self-limiting thoughts and behaviours
- Qualities of an Effective Presenter: A comprehensive survey of the key skills and attributes that characterise truly effective presenters
- Planning a Presentation: Crafting your presentation to meet the needs of your audience
- Structuring Your Presentation: Preparing your OBE (Opening, Beginning, Ending)
- Setting an Objective: How to set goals when presenting
- Using Visual Aids: The do’s and don’ts
- Presentation Methods and Tools: Posture, controlling mannerisms, eye contact, voice, energy
- Presentation Style using Body Language, Humour, Tone and Voice: How to excel!
- Presentation Practice: A Full Evaluation will be completed by our trainer for each attendee
Price on application
PowerCall Global Training - Cold Calling Training Specialists
Every salesperson or telemarketer wants to convert more calls into quality leads and hit their targets. With 15 years' experience in developing sales and communication skills PowerCall Global offers industry-leading training courses to develop cold calling, sales, communications, telemarketing and...