Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Advanced Regulatory Affairs for Agrochemicals - a 3 day Training course by PTI
- Improve the management behind a dossier
- Understand what the Regulators want in terms of data and when
- Plan for changing data requirements and consider fi nancial implications of those changes
- Contribute to the design of smart testing programmes
- Understand the Annex 1 renewal process
- Defend existing product portfolios in a competitive market
- Effectively perform risk surveillance for marketed products
- Update on environmental responsibilities for improved product stewardship
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is suited to experienced (3 years +) regulatory professional including Heads, Directors, Managers and Experts from Regulatory Affairs, Global Regulatory Affairs and Production Registration teams.
This training course is delivered in-house for groups, teams and organisations. In-house training by PTI - Pharmaceutical Training International helps you reduce costs, enhance accessibility to training resources and better address your company’s own business goals.
PTI - Pharmaceutical Training International - Training for the Pharma Industry
PTI is the global leader in professional education for the pharmaceutical industry, delivering a broad course portfolio that covers the industry spectrum: R&D, Clinical Development, Generics, Bio-pharmaceuticals, fine Chemicals, Agro-chemicals, Medical Devices, Animal Health, Manufacturing and Regulations. PTI's open courses,...