An Introduction To Biopesticide Development - Online Academy
Consumers are becoming more environmentally aware and as a result farmers must look to reduce their use of harmful chemicals and increase their use of pesticide alternatives like biopesticides. This has led to the biopesticides becoming one of the fastest growing plant protection products, with growth rates three times greater than for conventional chemical pesticides.
This online course has been designed for those who are new to biopesticides or who would like to refresh their knowledge. You will receive a complete introduction to biopesticide development, modes-of-action, formulations, and the processes involved. As the industry grows professionals need to learn how biopesticides are made and their mode of action.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is relevant to anyone who is looking to develop their understanding of the biopesticide development including:
- Agrochemicals researchers
- R&D Managers
- Product Registration Specialists
- Product Managers
- Formulation Specialists
- Agronomists and Chemists
Outcome / Qualification etc.
During this 4-week online course you will:
- Gain an overview of current industry trends and examine influencing factors that drive the biopesticide market
- Learn about adjuvants and inerts used in biopesticide formulations
- Understand Modes of Action for various types of biopesticides
- Explain clearly to growers how your product works
- Learn how biopesticides are developed
- Evaluate the pros and cons of biopesticides vs synthetic chemicals
- Understand the co-dependence of biopesticides and conventional pesticides in integrated product strategies
Training Course Content
- Module 1: Introduction to biopesticides
- Module 2: Biopesticide mode of action
- Module 3: Biopesticide formulation
- Module 4: Biopesticide development trends and challenges
Why choose PTI
On average, delegates of their online academies said:
Quality of content:
85% had applied content during the course to their role