Analysing Bioassays and Immunoassays - A Pharma Training Course by PTI
This comprehensive two-day training course will cover basic statistical processes necessary for analysis of the data from bioassays, and explains how to properly set up meaningful system suitability acceptance criteria and design validation plans.
The course considers the importance of choosing the appropriate nonlinear or linear regression fit, calculating correct residual weights, computing practical limits of sensitivity and acceptable error, and measuring non-parallelism and potency.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This training programme is aimed at professionals specialising in Biopharm operations within the pharma industry.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
This course will enable participants to:
- Set up smart and robust immuno- and bio-assays to analyse any biological sample for potency, concentration and immunogenicity
- Validate bioassays to meet regulatory requirements
- Generate realistic potency assay criteria that meet regulatory requirements
- Understand current discussions in bioanalytical community on assay parameters and regulatory
- Analyse and troubleshoot biological assays comprehensively
Why choose PTI
On average, delegates of their online academies said:
Quality of content:
85% had applied content during the course to their role
Average rating 4.9
The trainers' performance was simple to understand and covered all the areas I needed training in
The stastical part of the course was excellent
The statistical part of the course was excellent.
The cost of this training course is £1595 + VAT per participant, which covers tuition and course materials.
PTI - Pharmaceutical Training International can also deliver this course as in-house training for your company. You can reduce costs, enhance accessibility to training resources and better address your company’s own business goals with a tailored PTI training package.