Clinical Research Project Management - A 3-day training course by PTI
As a complex and intricate process, the successful establishment and performance of clinical trials is reliant on a variety of factors. Throughout the course of 3 days, this training programme will provide delegates with a foundation of project management tools and techniques to maximise the efficiency and success of their projects. Specifically, delegates will learn to cope with the increasingly cost and time sensitive standards of the pharmaceutical industry with techniques for reducing set backs, integrating financial and organisations considerations and optimising patient / subject recruitment.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This training course is aimed at clinical research professionals who are or will be involved in clinical research projects, including:
- Clinical Trials Projects
- Medical Equipment Needs
- Product Development
- R&D Projects
Training Course Content
The following content will be included:
- Technical project management tools and techniques and how to use them to your advantage
- The key roles and responsibilities required by the research project life-cycle
- The core competencies required of clinical research project team members
- Managing projects with timelines and budgets using a Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
- The identification of the project critical path and its value to making informed decisions
- Working effectively both as an individual and as part of a team
- Relationships with Contract Research Organisations and Site Management Organisations
- Implementing new strategies for effective patient recruitment.
Why choose PTI
On average, delegates of their online academies said:
Quality of content:
85% had applied content during the course to their role
Average rating 4.7
The Clinical Research Project Management course with Ian Stokes was a great learning experience and I will recommend it to everyone.
I really enjoyed the training, it covered areas that were very relevant to my day to day job and industry. I can use many things discussed.
The best part of this course was being able to understand the importance of work breakdown, forming effective timelines and future planning of studies. The trainer was very enga...
The cost of this training course is £1995 + VAT per participant, which covers tuition and course materials.
PTI - Pharmaceutical Training International can also deliver this course as in-house training for your company. You can reduce costs, enhance accessibility to training resources and better address your company’s own business goals with a tailored PTI training package.