Development Strategies for Biostimulants
The biostimulant industry has witnessed considerable growth in recent years and is expected to continue this momentum to reach $2.8 billion by 2021, take your slice of this rapidly growing market!
Over the course of 4 weeks, understand the make-up, development and regulatory status of the different types of biostimulant and appreciate the value of them within the agrochemical industry. In addition, you will gain a comprehensive insight into key market trends and regulatory developments within the EU and US, including the status of biostimulants within the EU Fertiliser Products Regulation and the US Farm Act.
Led by an industry expert you will progress through this course alongside your peers. The flexibility of the online academy format means you can gain valuable information from anywhere in the world on why innovating greener methods for crop development serves as one of the most important food solutions across the globe!
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is designed for professionals desiring to improve their knowledge of biostimulant development and submission procedures, from departments such as:
Outcome / Qualification etc.
During this 4-week course you will:
- Gain an informed insight into the biostimulant market with its trends and challenges
- Learn how to define biostimulants under the new European regulatory requirements
- Understand the different types of biostimulants and compare their primary modes of action
- Evaluate the key techniques for formulating biostimulants and biofertilisers
- Examine how to successfully compile a dossier for European submission
Training Course Content
- Module 1: Introduction to biostimulants
- Module 2: Introduction to the regulatory landscape
- Module 3: Humates
- Module 4: Seaweeds, derivatives and other botanicals
- Module 5: Chitosan and biopolymers
- Module 6: Beneficial materials
- Module 7: Bacteria, fungi and biofertilisers
- Module 8: Routes to successful launch of biostimulants
Why choose PTI
On average, delegates of their online academies said:
Quality of content:
85% had applied content during the course to their role
PTI - Pharmaceutical Training International - Training for the Pharma Industry
PTI is the global leader in professional education for the pharmaceutical industry, delivering a broad course portfolio that covers the industry spectrum: R&D, Clinical Development, Generics, Bio-pharmaceuticals, fine Chemicals, Agro-chemicals, Medical Devices, Animal Health, Manufacturing and Regulations. PTI's open courses,...
Average rating 5Based on 2 reviews
Find out more about this Development Strategies for Biostimulants course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!