Fundamentals Of Pharma and Biotech Licensing
This online course will provide you with a complete understanding of pharmaceutical licensing enabling you to make successful deals for your company.
Over 10 weeks you will examine fundamental areas of licensing deals including strategy, deal structure, financial modelling and legal requirements.
Aimed all levels of seniority, the 10 modules will build the foundations for those new to licensing deals or those in need of a skills boost.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- New to life science business development and licensing
- Who encounter licensing on a regular basis and would like to learn more
- Considering a move into life science business development
- Who are leaders in a biotech start-up where your next step is to partner through licensing
Outcome / Qualification etc.
- Learn how licensing processes are undertaken, appreciating the differing strategies for inward and outward licensing and examine the various types of deal structures
- Learn best practice when developing your corporate presentation and how to evaluate opportunities
- Gain an overview into the legal elements of licensing from confidentiality to competition law
- Gain an overview of product valuation with top tips and example models
- Understand the key differences between inward and outward licensing
- Examine solutions to common challenges such as building a team and managing management
Training Course Content
- Module 1: Preparing The Ground
- Module 2: Deal Structure
- Module 3: Legal Agreements
- Module 4: Inward Licensing
- Module 5: Outward Licensing
- Module 6: Managing Contacts with Other Companies
- Module 7: Evaluating Opportunities
- Module 8: Financial Factors
- Module 9: Special Cases
- Module 10: After the Deal
Why choose PTI
On average, delegates of their online academies said:
Quality of content:
85% had applied content during the course to their role
PTI - Pharmaceutical Training International - Training for the Pharma Industry
PTI is the global leader in professional education for the pharmaceutical industry, delivering a broad course portfolio that covers the industry spectrum: R&D, Clinical Development, Generics, Bio-pharmaceuticals, fine Chemicals, Agro-chemicals, Medical Devices, Animal Health, Manufacturing and Regulations. PTI's open courses,...
Average rating 5Based on 3 reviews
Find out more about this Fundamentals Of Pharma and Biotech Licensing course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!