Leading Innovation and Creating Value in Life Sciences
In a world where products, customers and technology are continually changing, organisations must evolve and adapt to serve their customers and remain competitive. The life science sector is no exception, where innovation is achievable throughout an organisation, generating value for the end user.
The Life Sciences sector is faced with unique challenges when trying to be innovative such as long innovation cycles and operating in highly regulated markets with large R&D costs. A novel and differentiated approach is needed in all areas of the life sciences – including product idea generation, research, product development, manufacturing, and commercial - to generate value.
Over two days you will learn the fundamentals of innovation leadership enabling your organisations to be more productive in innovating and creating value. You will learn best practice to design and implement an innovation strategy - creating value uplift throughout the business. You will explore how to implement radical and incremental innovation with limited resources, creating opportunities for your business. Through a deep understanding of innovation-based value creation you will have the tools overcome a major management challenge in the life sciences - how to best identify and develop innovative products with speed, quality, and at a reasonable cost.
Suitability - Who should attend?
The course has been specifically designed for senior management within the life sciences sector who would like to understand how best to drive innovation-based value creation in their organisation.
It is aimed at life science leaders within the Pharmaceutical, Biotech and Medical Device industries and is also applicable to the life science services and the vendor sector such as CROs and CMOs.
To fully benefit from the course, you should be a senior manager with extensive experience in the life science sector. You will also have responsibility, input or oversight into the business/department strategy and in a position to implement an innovative approach to management. The course is aimed at leaders at the corporate and business unit level and includes C-Suite, Vice Presidents, Directors, and Lead Scientists.
If you are unsure whether the course is for you, please get in contact with our team for more information.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
- Analyse innovation management and execution within a life science context and assess how to create the strategy and culture, as well as how to apply innovation processes and tools in your organisation
- Learn how to maximise the value of your innovation portfolio, and how best to leverage innovation found outside your business
- Learn how to strengthen your innovation leadership skills to drive change
- Learn how to build an environment and culture in your company that encourages innovation in life sciences
- Examine how to be innovative with a focus on your customer
- Gain the knowledge to develop and implement an innovation strategy at the corporate level, benefiting all levels of your business
- Examine strategies to protect the value created by various means, including intellectual property generation, branding, and other means
Training Course Content
- Day One - Innovation Strategy Development and Value Creation
- Day Two - Innovation Leadership, Processes and Tools
Why choose PTI
On average, delegates of their online academies said:
Quality of content:
85% had applied content during the course to their role
PTI - Pharmaceutical Training International - Training for the Pharma Industry
PTI is the global leader in professional education for the pharmaceutical industry, delivering a broad course portfolio that covers the industry spectrum: R&D, Clinical Development, Generics, Bio-pharmaceuticals, fine Chemicals, Agro-chemicals, Medical Devices, Animal Health, Manufacturing and Regulations. PTI's open courses,...
Find out more about this Leading Innovation and Creating Value in Life Sciences course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
500 GBP-750 GBP
Corporate Training for Teams
Corporate Training for Teams