Out-Licensing: Best Practices in Presentations, Conferences, and Follow Up
In order to successfully secure an out-licensing partner it is crucial to attend partnering events such as BIO-Europe® and BIO-Europe Spring®. They are strategically critical for you to identify partners, showcase your assets, build relationships and secure deals and funding.
To gain the most value out of these events you must approach them with a well thought out strategy. During this course you will examine all major aspects of out-licensing such as effective asset presentations, securing conference meetings and follow-up messaging to ensure you have the skill set to effectively secure a partner. You will gain the practical skills to identify, improve and fix your existing business development processes, increasing your chances of forming a successful partnership.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is aimed at professionals looking to improve their out-licensing activities to maximize successful partnering. It has been designed to be beneficial to all experience levels and company sizes, from start-up to large pharma.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
- Examine best practices to make certain your marketing materials for the asset are to a high standard
- Learn to transform initial meetings into a long term lucrative relationship
- Develop a strategic outreach plan as part of the course to put yourself in an advantageous position when negotiating
- Examine how to overcome common objections and negative feedback on your asset
- Gain practical advice on how to execute this outreach plan with methods, ideas and useful hints
Training Course Content
- Module 1: Course Introduction and Asset Presentations
- Module 2: Asset Presentations (Continued) & Outreach Communications
- Module 3: Outreach Planning and Execution
- Module 4: Special Situations, Overcoming Objections, and Course Summary
Why choose PTI
On average, delegates of their online academies said:
Quality of content:
85% had applied content during the course to their role
PTI - Pharmaceutical Training International - Training for the Pharma Industry
PTI is the global leader in professional education for the pharmaceutical industry, delivering a broad course portfolio that covers the industry spectrum: R&D, Clinical Development, Generics, Bio-pharmaceuticals, fine Chemicals, Agro-chemicals, Medical Devices, Animal Health, Manufacturing and Regulations. PTI's open courses,...
Average rating 5Based on 4 reviews
Find out more about this Out-Licensing: Best Practices in Presentations, Conferences, and Follow Up course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!