This essential 2-day course will provide those involved in registering agrochemicals with a clearer understanding of the new regulatory framework for agrochemicals in the EU. In doing so it will equip delegates with the knowledge needed to overcome the key regulatory hurdles to ensure successful registration of their products first time around.
Using a combination of theory and practical case studies, the course will allow delegates to develop a thorough understanding of 1107/2009 and the requirements for registering new active substances in addition to re-registration and renewals to ensure speedy market access and effective lifecycle management of their products.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course will be beneficial to Regulatory Affairs personnel who will take part in the registration of agrochemicals:
• Regulatory Affairs Managers/Specialists/Officers
• Registration Managers/Specialists/Officers
• Technical Managers
Training Course Content
During this 2-day course you will:
- Ensure you fully understand the cut off criteria and data requirements under 1107/2009 to ensure compliance
- Get best practice advice for complex aspects of dossier preparation
- Take away the knowledge needed to deal with re-registrations and renewals
- Learn when to use the Zonal approach and be prepared with guidance on procedures and dossier structure
- Explore and overcome the challenges associated with the Risk Envelope approach
- Update on endocrine disruptor criteria in the EU and explore the impact on active substances
Why choose PTI
On average, delegates of their online academies said:
Quality of content:
85% had applied content during the course to their role
Average rating 5
I chose to take this course after a recommendation from a colleague. There was a small group and the trainer was open to discussions during the lecture. The practical exercises ...
The cost of this training course is £1595 + VAT per participant, which covers tuition and course materials.
PTI - Pharmaceutical Training International can also deliver this course as in-house training for your company. You can reduce costs, enhance accessibility to training resources and better address your company’s own business goals with a tailored PTI training package.