Understanding the Global Biocontrol Market
Biocontrol is growing in demand as the agricultural sector recognises the value in sustainable practices. Consumers are becoming increasingly aware of how their food is grown and are demanding chemical-free produce following concerns about health and the environment. As a result, biocontrol products are growing in use, with the market predicted to exceed USD 7.5 billion by 2025.
This online course is part of New Ag International’s Business Innovation and Market Strategy Series and has been designed to provide you with a complete guide to the biocontrol market to help you navigate this growing market. You will investigate the biocontrol industry through a commercial lens, understanding the market landscape, challenges and opportunities. Once completed you will have the skills to assess the viability of launching a biocontrol product.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course has been designed for professionals wanting to further their commercial awareness of the biocontrol industry. Professionals that would benefit from the course include decision-makers, middle to senior management, those in product development and professionals responsible for sales and marketing.
Job functions who may benefit include but are not limited to:
- Product Managers
- Business Directors & Managers
- Marketing & Sales Representatives
- Business Development
- Regulatory Affair Managers
- Research Heads
Outcome / Qualification etc.
- Obtain a broad understanding of the various biocontrol products and the types of pests they control
- Produce a production roadmap by defining opportunities and challenges facing the biocontrol market and increasing your financial awareness
- Recognise where biocontrol fits in the plant protection market
- Advance your understanding of technical breakthroughs and get a picture of what the future holds for the biocontrol market
- Become familiar with key regulations for biocontrol products across various markets, including APAC, LATAM and Europe
- Examine real-life examples across multiple markets, including Europe, East Asia and Latin America
Training Course Content
- Module 1: Introduction to Biocontrol and the Market Landscape
- Module 2: Research and Discovery of Active Ingredients
- Module 3: Formulation and Application Methods
- Module 4: Product and Use Authorizations for the Global Market
- Module 5: Global Regulatory Landscape
- Module 6: Industrial Production and Quality Control
- Module 7: Distribution and Customer Service
- Module 8: Market development
Why choose PTI
On average, delegates of their online academies said:
Quality of content:
85% had applied content during the course to their role
PTI - Pharmaceutical Training International - Training for the Pharma Industry
PTI is the global leader in professional education for the pharmaceutical industry, delivering a broad course portfolio that covers the industry spectrum: R&D, Clinical Development, Generics, Bio-pharmaceuticals, fine Chemicals, Agro-chemicals, Medical Devices, Animal Health, Manufacturing and Regulations. PTI's open courses,...
Find out more about this Understanding the Global Biocontrol Market course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!