Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
The US is a huge market for medical devices, yet there are a number of key differences between FDA procedures and those in Europe.
This essential course will provide you with a comprehensive foundation in US regulatory affairs to make your submission a success. Over two days, delegates will gain a solid understanding of regulatory standards, requirements and submission options and processes, including current hot topics such as software as a medical device.
Delegates will be able to cement this knowledge through interactive workshops.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- Regulatory Affairs professionals with previous experience in medical devices, but who may be unfamiliar with the US market
- Those moving into Regulatory Affairs from other areas within a medical device company (Clinical Trials, Marketing and others)
- Anyone wishing to update their knowledge on US regulatory affairs for medical devices
Training Course Content
- Understand the scope of FDA regulation
- Consider the possible approval routes
- Investigate how devices are reviewed by the FDA
- Examine labelling and UDI requirements
- Prepare for inspections
- Learn where to find the information you need
PTI - Pharmaceutical Training International - Training for the Pharma Industry
PTI is the global leader in professional education for the pharmaceutical industry, delivering a broad course portfolio that covers the industry spectrum: R&D, Clinical Development, Generics, Bio-pharmaceuticals, fine Chemicals, Agro-chemicals, Medical Devices, Animal Health, Manufacturing and Regulations. PTI's open courses,...
Find out more about this US Regulatory Affairs for Medical Devices course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!
There are no reviews available yet.