Advanced Facilitation Skills - (2 Days) - PTP Training & Marketing - In-house Training
Inevitably, in any organisation, occasions arise where the method by which consensus can be achieved is not always obvious. Also, there will be occasions when it is critical to gain the buy-in of key people. The objective of this course is to provide provide with the skills to be first-rate facilitators.
This Advanced Facilitation Skills course is available throughout the UK.
CPD Value 11 Hours
Outcome / Qualification etc.
- Understanding of what a facilitator does and crucially what they don't do
- Develop and design an event that will lead a group through to a successful outcome
- Skill in applying the best creative techniques
- Handling group dynamics and deal with challenges, resistance and disruption
- Competence in the 12 Skills of Facilitation - A dozen skills that all accomplished facilitators must master
- The 'Facilitators route map ' - a step-by-step guide for setting up, marketing, designing and conducting a dynamic event
PTP: Practical Training for Professionals - leading provider of sales and management training in the UK
PTP - Practical Training for Professionals, have been delivering practical, hands-on training courses to professionals in the UK since 1991. PTP provide training course in several formats: in-house training, on a 1-2-1 basis or as public courses in more venues...
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Advanced Facilitation Skills - 2 day In-house Training course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!