Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Advanced Presentation SkillsPTP Training & Marketing Ltd
Advanced Presentation Skills
Advanced Presentation Skills - PTP Training & Marketing
The Advanced Presentation Skills course is an extremely practical course designed to take your existing skills a step further. The first part serves as a reminder of the fundamentals of successful presentations: good preparation, strong delivery and well-structured content. You will develop criteria for persuasive presenting and analyse successful speech-makers.
There is a strong focus on developing the presenter in terms of both the quality of the presentation and the suitability for the audience. You will look at the audiences' needs and the outcomes required from the presentation. The aim is to encourage the appropriateness of style and content for the target audience.
You are asked to demonstrate your skills by using a relevant business presentation. This enables you to present in a safe environment and receive constructive feedback. The final outcome is an individual action plan for each delegate.
This Advanced Presentation Skills course is available throughout the UK.
CPD Value 5.5 Hours
Outcome / Qualification etc.
- An unbiased assessment of their current skills
- An ability to emphasise and elaborate key messages
- A variety of suggestions on how they might improve their presentations including visual aids
- A further insight into audiences; how to motivate them and how to meet their needs
- A greater confidence in presenting in a variety of situations
Training Course Content
- Course Objectives
- Overview of Persuasive Presentations (Benefits of preparation, good image, strong content and well structured, criteria for judging a good presentation, analysis of a persuasive speech)
- Short Presentations (Delegates make short presentations - 3 minutes - prepared on the day. Fundamentals assessed; structure; open, body and close)
- Short Presentations (cont.)
- Feedback and Discussion: Our Styles and Target Audience (Delegates focus on understanding clients needs and appropriate presentation styles )
- Motivating your Audience (using voice, body language, stage presence.)
- Delegates Presentations* (Delegates give a presentation. This should be a presentation they are required to give as part of their job and should last no longer than 12 minutes. Feedback and discussion on importance of clear objectives and outcomes)
- Feedback on Presentations
- Summary & Action Plans Agreed.
Participants are required to prepare in advance a presentation to give on the day of the course.
Provider: PTP Training & Marketing Ltd
PTP: Practical Training for Professionals - leading provider of sales and management training in the UK
PTP - Practical Training for Professionals, have been delivering practical, hands-on training courses to professionals in the UK since 1991. PTP provide training course in several formats: in-house training, on a 1-2-1 basis or as public courses in more venues...