This course encourages attendees to self-assess by reflecting honestly on their performance, what they do well, what they do less well and how to ask for the support they need in order to maximise their contribution.
This Appraisee Training course is available throughout the UK.
CPD Value 5.5 Hours
Outcome / Qualification etc.
- Develop the skills associated with appraisal interviewing.
- Explore some of the underlying issues of appraisal
- Produce an opportunity to share ideas about, and experiences of, appraisal.
Training Course Content
- 09.30 - 10.00 Coffee and Course Objectives
- 10.00 - 10.45 Purpose of Appraisals and Reviews (Outcomes of appraisals, benefits of appraisals, concerns with appraisals)
- 10.45 - 11.45 The Process (The appraisal cycle, the timetable, the pre-appraisal meeting, attitudes, what can and cannot be achieved in an appraisal)
- 11.45 - 12.45 Appraisee Preparation (Review of activities, collection of relevant information to inform reviews, perceived developments, tips for preparation)
- 12.45 - 13.45 Lunch Break
- 13.45 - 14.45 The Appraisal Interview (Relationship achieving, interpersonal skills, problem issues, conversation skills, questioning techniques)
- 14.45 - 15.30 Target Setting (SMART targets, personal objectives, organisation objectives)
- 15.30 - 16.30 The Follow-Up (Monitoring, observations, staff development)
- 16:30 Summary & Action Plans Agreed
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Fee includes all course materials, Participant packs, certification and lunch
PTP: Practical Training for Professionals - leading provider of sales and management training in the UK
PTP - Practical Training for Professionals, have been delivering practical, hands-on training courses to professionals in the UK since 1991. PTP provide training course in several formats: in-house training, on a 1-2-1 basis or as public courses in more venues...