Business Friendly Finance - Half Day (am)
This course is aimed at non financial managers and others in positions where an understanding of finance will help them be more effective in their main role. It is designed to demystify financial jargon and introduce the key financial statements, how to interpret them and how to use them to obtain essential business information.
The course then moves to areas which are most likely to be used frequently by Participants: How to work out cost and profit, how to plan and measure budgets, how to establish TRUE costs to maximise profit, and finally options for price setting in order to achieve company objectives.
The course aims to give Participants a practical knowledge of finance which will help them make more informed decision and be conversant with areas of financial theory which can be used in their daily activities.
CPD Value 3 Hours
Outcome / Qualification etc.
- A firm understanding of finance and how it can be used by managers in non – financial roles.
- Explanation of key financial statements and practice using the information they contain.
Training Course Content
- 09:00 – 9:30 Coffee and Course Introduction
- 09:30 – 10:30 Finance In The Business Context
- 10:30 – 11:15 Reading and Understanding Financial Reports
- 11:15 – 11:20 Using Financial Data: Essential Business Ratios
- 11:20 - 11:35 Coffee break
- 11:35 – 11:55 Establishing Profit and Cost
- 11:55 -& 12:15 Planning and Budgeting
- 12:15 -& 12:45 Making a Profit, Working Out TRUE Cost. Effective Pricing
- 12:45 Summary, Questions and Plans
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Fee includes all course materials, Participant packs, certification and lunch
PTP: Practical Training for Professionals - leading provider of sales and management training in the UK
PTP - Practical Training for Professionals, have been delivering practical, hands-on training courses to professionals in the UK since 1991. PTP provide training course in several formats: in-house training, on a 1-2-1 basis or as public courses in more venues...