Business Skills for AdministratorsPTP Training & Marketing Ltd
Business Skills for Administrators
The aim of this course is to give the busy administrator the skills to prioritise, organise and manage their working day. During the day Participants will also take a look at certain legislation that may effect their working environment.
This Business Skills for Administrators training course is available throughout the UK.
CPD Value 5.5 Hours
Outcome / Qualification etc.
- Expertise in dealing with interruptions
- An understanding of how tasks can be better organised, Participant or eradicated
- An understanding of the Data Protection Act and Health and Safety Issues
Training Course Content
- 09:30 - 10:00 Coffee & Course Objectives
- 10:00 - 11:15 Organisational Skills (works styles, routine planning and prioritising time management)
- 11:15 - 11:30 Coffee
- 11:30 - 13:00 Time and Self-Management (Handling paperwork/saying No/giving and receiving instructions)
- 13:00 - 14:00 Lunch
- 14:00 - 14:15 An Overview of the Data Protection Act
- 14:15 - 15:00 Health & Safety quiz
- 15:00 - 15:15 Tea
- 15:15 - 16:30 Being an Effective Communicator as well as Administrator (identifying key skills/listening and questioning technique/body language/handling difficult situations)
- 16:30 Summary & Action Plans Agreed
Fee includes all course materials, participant packs, certification and lunch
PTP: Practical Training for Professionals - leading provider of sales and management training in the UK
PTP - Practical Training for Professionals, have been delivering practical, hands-on training courses to professionals in the UK since 1991. PTP provide training course in several formats: in-house training, on a 1-2-1 basis or as public courses in more venues...
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Business Skills for Administrators course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!