Coaching Skills for Sales Managers
This course focuses on how sales managers develop individuals in their team. Styles of coaching are analysed and practised in role-play so Participants can adopt a style that best suits them.
This Coaching Skills for Sales Managers course is available throughout the UK.
CPD Value 5.5 Hours
Upcoming start dates
6 December, 2023
- Self-Paced Online
18 December, 2023
Outcome / Qualification etc.
- Knowledge of the key coaching styles
- How to improve individual performance
- How to deal with defensiveness
- To be able to identify opportunities for coaching in the work environment
Training Course Content
- 09:30 - 10:00 Coffee & Course Objectives
- 10:00 - 10:15 Coaching Definitions (Defining terms e.g. a coach, coaching, mentoring etc.)
- 10:15 - 10:30 Coaching Individual Experience (Reviewing existing understanding of best practice based on Participants own experiences of receiving, coaching, mentoring etc.)
- 10:30 - 11:00 Key Coaching Skills (A step-by-step guide to the coaching process)
- 11:00 - 11:15 Coffee
- 11:15 - 12:00 Key Coaching Skills (Continued)(A series of exercises designed to practice key coaching skills)
- 12:00 - 12:30 Feedback v Criticism (The difference between feedback and criticism coupled with practice giving constructive feedback)
- 12:30 - 12:45 Opportunities for Coaching in the Work Environment (Identifying workplace situations which naturally lend themselves opportunities for coaching employees)
- 12:45 - 13:00 Identification of Coaching Needs (Reviewing the learner's needs)
- 13:00 - 13:45 Lunch
- 13:45 - 15:00 Coaching in Practice (Role-play and practical)
- 15:00 - 15:15 Coffee
- 15:15 - 16:00 Dealing With Defensiveness (Strategies for working with defensive responses to coaching interventions)
- 16:00 - 16:30 Coaching Evaluation (Rate your effectiveness as a coach)
- 16:30 Summary & Action Plans Agreed
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Fee includes all course materials, Participant packs, certification and lunch
PTP: Practical Training for Professionals - leading provider of sales and management training in the UK
PTP - Practical Training for Professionals, have been delivering practical, hands-on training courses to professionals in the UK since 1991. PTP provide training course in several formats: in-house training, on a 1-2-1 basis or as public courses in more venues...