PTP has introduced a new product called Face-to-Face Live. This is where the delegate can log on from anywhere and attend a live training session. Delegates can either join our public course dates (limited to a maximum of 10) or you can arrange a 1-2-1 or a session just for a group of your colleagues even if they are all working from home.
Credit Control. The aim of this course is to provide managers with an awareness and basic understanding of credit control methods and techniques. It aims to enable managers to be more effective in ensuring their customers meet their commitments to pay regularly and on time.
This finance training course is available throughout the UK.
CPD Value 5.5 Hours
Upcoming start dates
13 December, 2023
- Virtual Classroom
Outcome / Qualification etc.
- An understanding of the importance of credit control to business success
- Knowledge of credit ratings and credit procedures
- Best practice in debt collection
- Write offs and sanctions for customers
Training Course Content
- 09:30 - 10:00 Coffee & Course Objectives
- 10:00 - 10:30 A Sale is not Completed Until The Bill has been Paid - The Need for Credit Control
- 10:30 - 11:15 Credit Rating
- 11:15 - 11:30 Coffee Break
- 11:30 - 13:00 Credit Control
- 13:00 - 14:00 Lunch
- 14:00 - 15:00 Importance of the Telephone
- 15:00 - 16:00 Importance of Written Communications
- 16:00 - 16:30 Customer Sanctions
- 16:30 Summary & Action Plans Agreed
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Average rating 4.8
I liked the informal style of the course. It encouraged participation and we all shared ideas.
Brilliant - really helpful. I am leaving feeling a lot more knowledgeable and confident.
Really enjoyed myself, was nervous to begin with but day was extremely relaxing and productive.
To join our full day public course offering is just £280+ VAT per delegate.
To have a 1-2-1 for half-a day is £350 + VAT.
To train two delegates in-house from the same organisation is £580 + VAT for a full day and additional delegates are charged at £100 + VAT each.
PTP: Practical Training for Professionals - leading provider of sales and management training in the UK
PTP - Practical Training for Professionals, have been delivering practical, hands-on training courses to professionals in the UK since 1991. PTP provide training course in several formats: in-house training, on a 1-2-1 basis or as public courses in more venues...