Customer Satisfaction as a Selling Tool
This customer satisfaction as a selling tool course is for those who wish to manage high levels of customer care through their teams. Participants will learn how to be pro-active with customer care and directly contact clients to ensure they are experiencing high levels of customer care. This will help identify satisfied and, more importantly, dissatisfied clients.
This Customer Satisfaction as a Selling Tool course is available throughout the UK.
CPD Value 5.5 Hours
Outcome / Qualification etc.
- Understanding the need to be pro-active in customer care
- A personally developed script to approach customers regarding service levels
- Well rehearsed answers to complaints and compliments
Training Course Content
- 09:30 - 10:00 Coffee & Course Objectives
- 10:00 - 10:30 What is Customer Care and Setting out Our Objectives (Looking at customer care through the eyes of the customer)
- 10:30 - 11:15 What do we Need to Know Before Making Contact and Developing Questions
- 11:15 - 11:30 Coffee Break
- 11:30 - 12:15 Objection Handling
- 12:15 - 13:00 Role Plays
- 13:00 - 14:00 Lunch Break
- 14:00 - 15:00 Customer Care Role Plays in Groups
- 15:00 - 15:30 Developing Best Practice
- 15:30 - 16:30 Dealing with Complaints and Achieving Excellent Customer Care
- 16:30 - 16:45 Summary & Action Plans Agreed
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Average rating 4.7
I have learnt a lot from today and hopefully I will put it into practice wisely.
Fantastic course with lots of positive approaches.
Very good course. Very hands on & interesting & thought provoking.
Fee includes all course materials, Participant packs, certification and lunch
PTP: Practical Training for Professionals - leading provider of sales and management training in the UK
PTP - Practical Training for Professionals, have been delivering practical, hands-on training courses to professionals in the UK since 1991. PTP provide training course in several formats: in-house training, on a 1-2-1 basis or as public courses in more venues...