Developing Your PA Potential to Ensure Success
The developing your PA potential course is designed for all PAs or Executive Secretaries who would like to improve and develop their PA skills. This course will look at your key areas and give you a thorough understanding of what is expected, and how to manage those expectations to ensure success.
This Developing Your PA Potential to Ensure Success course is available throughout the UK.
CPD Value 5.5 Hours
Upcoming start dates
18 December, 2023
Training Course Content
- 09.30 – 10.00 Coffee and Course Objectives
- 10:00 – 11:00 Defining your role (What do you need to do? How do you do it? Developing your strengths, and understanding your weaknesses)
- 11:00 – 12:30 Understanding your managers (Improving communication channels, what type of manager do you have, and managing their expectations)
- 13:30 – 14:30 Developing Time Management Skills (Learning techniques to prioritise effectively, avoid time stealers/wasters, and learn how to be more proactive)
- 14:30 – 15:30 Assertiveness and Self Confidence Techniques (How to develop your assertiveness, and developing your confidence)
- 15:30 – 16:00 Dealing with Difficult People (Developing skills to handle the difficult people in the office)
- 16:00 – 16:30 Creating a positive work environment (Learning to stay positive, focused, and achieve maximum results)
- 16:30 Summary and Action Plans Agreed
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Fee includes all course materials, Participant packs, certification and lunch
PTP: Practical Training for Professionals - leading provider of sales and management training in the UK
PTP - Practical Training for Professionals, have been delivering practical, hands-on training courses to professionals in the UK since 1991. PTP provide training course in several formats: in-house training, on a 1-2-1 basis or as public courses in more venues...