Whether you employ an advertising agency or do it yourself, this workshop will enable you to focus on the critical factors which determine advertising success.
As competitive pressure increases the demands on marketing budgets it is essential that any advertising you run ‘hits the spot’ and generates the level of response and financial return that you require. This workshop will help you ensure that your advertising attracts your target audience and prompts them to act!.
This Essential Advertising course is available throughout the UK.
CPD Value 5.5 Hours
Outcome / Qualification etc.
- Benefits for the organisation
- Get more response for the same budget or get the same response for less? By applying some or all of the techniques that this workshop covers, you will be able to make an informed choice.
Training Course Content
- 09:30 - 09:45 Coffee & Course Objectives
- 09:45 - 10:00 Introduction - The essential role of advertising and why most of it doesn’t work.
- 10:00 - 10:30 The Advertising Mix (An overview of the who, what where, when and how)
- 10:30 - 11:30 Determining Advertising Objectives and Strategy (A review of how to set objectives and select from a range of strategic options.)
- 11:30 - 13:00 Participants Advertising Review (Participants evaluate and review each others examples)
- 13:00 - 14:00 Lunch
- 14:00 - 15:00 How to brief and assess a media agencies performance - How to write an advertising brief (The audience is essential; the proposition is everything – Participants prepare a brief for one of their own products/services)
- 15:00 - 15:30 How to judge creative work (How to manage the creative development process. The essential ‘do’s’ and ‘don’ts)
- 15:30 - 16:30 Understanding the media market place (How to cope with evolutionary changes in the media market place)
- 16:30 - 16:45 Summary & Action Plans Agreed
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Fee includes all course materials, Participant packs, certification and lunch
PTP: Practical Training for Professionals - leading provider of sales and management training in the UK
PTP - Practical Training for Professionals, have been delivering practical, hands-on training courses to professionals in the UK since 1991. PTP provide training course in several formats: in-house training, on a 1-2-1 basis or as public courses in more venues...