Introduction to Account Management
This Introduction to Account Management is a customer relationship management course. Customer care is vital to any successful organisation, this course looks at current practice and explains how to set standards and develop best practice. Good customer care must be managed and does not occur naturally yet is a must for any organisation. Consider how much is each customer worth to your business and the implications of losing them through poor customer service. Apart from the fact that unhappy customers will go elsewhere and tell others; the loss of just one regular customer may be worth a surprising amount in revenue to your business.
The term "Customer Care" and "Customer Service" are often used - what do they really mean? Through a series of workshops and exercises, participants are encouraged to consider their own buying processes in order to define what excellent customer care means to them and how these standards can be used as benchmarks for dealing with their own clients.
This Introduction to Account Management training course is available throughout the UK.
CPD Value 5.5 Hours
CPD Value 5.5 Hours
Upcoming start dates
15 December, 2023
Outcome / Qualification etc.
- An understanding of the value added by Good Customer care
- Knowledge of how to manage Good Customer Care
- An understanding of the need to set standards
- How to develop customer relationships from a business
Training Course Content
- 09:30 - 10:00 Coffee & Course Objectives
- 10:00 - 11:00 What is Customer Care and what is its value?
- 11:00 - 12:00 An Introspective Look at Current Practices
- 12:00 - 13:00 Managing Good Customer Care
- 13:00 - 14:00 Lunch
- 14:00 - 15:00 Setting Standards to Maintain and Increase Profits
- 15:00 - 16:30 Communication. Asking Questions and Listening
- 16:30 - 16:45 Summary & Action Plans Agreed
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Fee includes all course materials, Participant packs, certification and lunch
PTP: Practical Training for Professionals - leading provider of sales and management training in the UK
PTP - Practical Training for Professionals, have been delivering practical, hands-on training courses to professionals in the UK since 1991. PTP provide training course in several formats: in-house training, on a 1-2-1 basis or as public courses in more venues...