Introduction to Buying - PTP Training & Marketing - In-house Training
This interactive training course ensures that delegates know how buying can contribute and when to apply a range of buying techniques. The course helps to eliminate the fear and uncertainty for the Professional Buyer, allowing delegates to contribute profitability to the organisation.
This Introduction to Buying course is available throughout the UK.
CPD Value 5.5 Hours
Outcome / Qualification etc.
- An understanding of the difference between value and cost
- The ability to distinguish between hard and soft negotiation skills
- The communication skills that can realise a profit in 5 minutes.
- The purchasing cycle
- Working across the organisation and stakeholder management
- Sourcing the market and source planning
- Buying methods such as tenders and quotations
- Negotiation strategies, persuasion methods and tactics
- Managing supplier performance
PTP: Practical Training for Professionals - leading provider of sales and management training in the UK
PTP - Practical Training for Professionals, have been delivering practical, hands-on training courses to professionals in the UK since 1991. PTP provide training course in several formats: in-house training, on a 1-2-1 basis or as public courses in more venues...
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Introduction to Buying - In-house Training course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!