Leadership & Management SkillsPTP Training & Marketing Ltd
Leadership & Management Skills
PTP has introduced a new product called Face-to-Face Live. This is where the delegate can log on from anywhere and attend a live training session. Delegates can either join our public course dates (limited to a maximum of 10) or you can arrange a 1-2-1 or a session just for a group of your colleagues even if they are all working from home.
Effective leadership and management is vital for the success of any organisation.
The aim of this 1 day course is to enable those who are either new to a management role or have been in a management position for some time and wish to hone their skills to be more effective.
The course helps managers focus on their management and people tasks and the practicality of this course enables you to develop leadership and management styles which will assist the organisation towards reaching its objectives.
The course focuses on developing appropriate leadership styles, understanding the motivation of individuals at work, and using suitable decision-making and delegation techniques. The management of stress and stress-related situations are also covered.
This Leadership & Management Skills course is available throughout the UK.
CPD Value 5.5 Hours
Outcome / Qualification etc.
- The opportunity to make the transition from technical/operative to a leadership/ management role
- An opportunity to develop some of the key skills required to lead a team to obtain results and achieve organisational objectives
- An insight into the power of successful motivation to the benefit of all parties
- An ability to make the correct decision in varying circumstances
- The building of greater confidence in delegating in a variety of situations
- An understanding of the causes of stress and how appropriate leadership and management can alleviate stress
Training Course Content
- 09:30 - 10:00 Coffee & Course Objectives
- 10:00 - 10:30 What makes a Good Leader? (What are the qualities required to be a good leader)
- 10:30 - 11:00 Leadership Styles (Can I change my style? What are the styles and how do I use them?)
- 11:00 - 11:15 Coffee
- 11:15 - 12:30 Key Management Tools: Motivation (How and why are people motivated? How do I get the best from my staff?)
- 12:30 - 13:30 Lunch
- 13:30 - 14:30 Key Management Tools: Decision Making (How do I make the right decision at the right time? Case study)
- 14:30 - 15:00 Key Management Tools: Delegation (How do I effectively participant? What can I participant?)
- 15:00 - 15:15 Tea
- 15:15 - 16:00 Surviving & Thriving under Stress (Recognising stress in others and in self; what can be done to alleviate stress?)
- 16:00 - 16:30 Summary & Action Plans Agreed
To join our full day public course offering is just £280+ VAT per delegate.
To have a 1-2-1 for half-a day is £350 + VAT.
To train two delegates in-house from the same organisation is £580 + VAT for a full day and additional delegates are charged at £100 + VAT each.
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
PTP: Practical Training for Professionals - leading provider of sales and management training in the UK
PTP - Practical Training for Professionals, have been delivering practical, hands-on training courses to professionals in the UK since 1991. PTP provide training course in several formats: in-house training, on a 1-2-1 basis or as public courses in more venues...
Average rating 4.9Based on 43 reviews.
Find out more about this Leadership & Management Skills course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
275 GBP-439 GBP
275 GBP-1,359 GBP
275 GBP-439 GBP