Managing Bullying at Work
This course is designed to help organisations recognise and cope with bullying in the workplace. It will enable participants to explore the reasons behind bullying, conflict and inappropriate behaviour.
The course covers:
- Defining and dealing with difficult behaviour
- Management and leadership styles
- Communication styles
- Organisational culture
- Organisational policy and strategy
This course is flexible to meet the needs of the individuals / organisations attending.
This Managing Bullying at Work training course is available throughout the UK.
CPD Value 5.5 Hours
Upcoming start dates
4 December, 2023
- Virtual Classroom
Outcome / Qualification etc.
- An awareness of what bullying behaviour is and what effect it has on others
- An understanding of how individuals can become bullies without knowing it
- An understanding of how behaviour can be misinterpreted
- An awareness of how some management styles can be perceived as bullying
- An understanding of the importance of assertive communication in challenging other peoples behaviour
- An understanding of how to manage emotions for better effect
- An overview of practical coping strategies to offer employees
- An overview of what organisations can do to minimise bullying in their organisation
Training Course Content
- 09.30 Introduction and Course Objectives
- 10.00 What bullying is and what effect it has on others / the organisation
- 10.30 Bullying versus firm management
- 10.45 Understanding the behaviour of both the bullies and the bullied
- 11.15 Dealing with inappropriate behaviour
- 12.00 Managing emotions
- 12.30 Practical coping strategies
- 13.00 Lunch
- 14.00 Assertive communication – getting the best behaviour from everyone
- 14.30 Helping the bullies and the bullied to develop better communication skills
- 15.00 Organisational policies and strategies
- 15.30 Action Planning
- 16.00 Summary and Action Plans Agreed
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Fee includes all course materials, Participant packs, certification and lunch
PTP: Practical Training for Professionals - leading provider of sales and management training in the UK
PTP - Practical Training for Professionals, have been delivering practical, hands-on training courses to professionals in the UK since 1991. PTP provide training course in several formats: in-house training, on a 1-2-1 basis or as public courses in more venues...