Managing People on Projects - PTP Training & Marketing - In-house Training
Effective people management, delegation skills, motivation skills, team management, influencing and communication skills, enable project managers to gain commitment from the project team to achieve the performance needed to successfully deliver against objectives. People are one of the most important parts of a project, but people management skills are often overlooked in favour of technical skills.
This Managing People on Projects course is available throughout the UK.
CPD Value 5.5 Hours
Outcome / Qualification etc.
- Overview of their role on Projects
- Greater awareness of their style of working with others
- Develop a strategy for influencing a person of their choice
- Techniques for really understanding people
- Improvements in how they delegate
- Opportunity to consider how to handle a real "difficult conversation"
- Key questions to ask when people are not committed.
- Opportunity to work on real issues and receive guidance.
PTP: Practical Training for Professionals - leading provider of sales and management training in the UK
PTP - Practical Training for Professionals, have been delivering practical, hands-on training courses to professionals in the UK since 1991. PTP provide training course in several formats: in-house training, on a 1-2-1 basis or as public courses in more venues...
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Managing People on Projects - In-house Training course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!