Masterclass in Interpreting Financial Statements - Half Day (pm)
The aim of this half-day course is to offer practical experience in reading financial statements enabling relevant interpretation and evaluation to enhance business decision-making. It is intended for those who are involved in making decisions which are influenced by or affect the financials.
CPD Value 3 Hours
Upcoming start dates
14 December, 2023
Outcome / Qualification etc.
- An understanding of the purpose, content and use of financial statements and reports.
- The application of ratios and other evaluation techniques.
- An understanding of the processes of costing and pricing.
- An appreciation of profit and cash flow and the implications.
- An introduction to investment appraisal.
Training Course Content
- 13:20 - 13:30 Introduction & Course Objectives
- 13:30 - 14.15 Accounting issues and interpreting the Profit and Loss and Balance Sheet
- 14:15 - 14:45 Using the financial measurements – practical applications
- 14:45 - 15:00 Coffee break
- 15:00 - 15:30 Understanding cash flow and its relationship to profit
- 15:30 - 16:00 Costing, pricing, break-even
- 16:00 - 16:45 Investment appraisal – discounted cash flow
- 16:45 - Summary & Action Plans Agreed
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Fee includes all course materials, Participant packs, certification and lunch
PTP: Practical Training for Professionals - leading provider of sales and management training in the UK
PTP - Practical Training for Professionals, have been delivering practical, hands-on training courses to professionals in the UK since 1991. PTP provide training course in several formats: in-house training, on a 1-2-1 basis or as public courses in more venues...