Maximising Cashflow, Sales & Profitability
The aim of this one-day programme is to give managers a chance to review tactics, tools and techniques and to develop or confirm their action plan to take their business through difficult and challenging times.
This programme is designed for busy managers and those professionals who are responsible for sales and financial matters without necessarily having the job title or qualifications to match. The content is delivered in an easy-to-understand way, speaking your language and enabling participants to review options, identifying ways to maximise existing sales, profitability and cash flow.
During the day we will explore practical tactics and approaches to map your existing business, identify and reviewing key financial inflows and outflows and look at existing sales strategies, tactics and look at techniques to improve profitability, creditor control and ways to get the monies owed to your business.
This Maximising Cashflow, Sales & Profitability course is available throughout the UK.
CPD Value 5.5 Hours
Upcoming start dates
6 December, 2023
11 December, 2023
- Virtual Classroom
Outcome / Qualification etc.
- Tactics and techniques to map the business and identify constraints and opportunities.
- A chance to review the sales and marketing actions for their business.
- Practical review of existing business approaches.
- Personalised set of key messages and actions.
- Action planning to bring about improvements.
Training Course Content
- 09:30 - 10:00 Coffee & Course Objectives
- 10:00 - 10:30 Optimum Performance Model; key characteristics of successful people and successful businesses. Acirc;& A tool to enhance people and business performance.
- 10:30 - 11:00 Mapping the Business; Looking at a way to map the inflows and outflows of cash and how to make cash work to support the business.
- 11:00 - 11:15 Coffee break
- 11:15 - 12:00 Understanding Financial Reports (Assets, liabilities, income and expenditure; The Profit & Loss account; the Balance Sheet; the Cash Flow Statement; cash and profit and associated Key performance indicators.)
- 12:00 - 13:00 Confirming Your Market; Making the most of what you have, spotting new ways forward.
- 13:00 - 14:00 Lunch Break
- 14:00 - 15:00 Making and Closing the Sale: Reviewing the selling models that work in your business.
- 15:00 - 15:15 Afternoon tea
- 15:15 - 16:15 Proactive Credit Control and Cash Collection; A sale is not a sale until the money is in the bank!
- 16:15 - 16:30 Summary & Action Plans Agreed
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Fee includes all course materials, Participant packs, certification and lunch
PTP: Practical Training for Professionals - leading provider of sales and management training in the UK
PTP - Practical Training for Professionals, have been delivering practical, hands-on training courses to professionals in the UK since 1991. PTP provide training course in several formats: in-house training, on a 1-2-1 basis or as public courses in more venues...