Negotiation Skills Masterclass - Half Day (pm)
This is a practical half day Masterclass designed to allow you to review and assess your style of negotiation and to negotiate effectively by understanding negotiation pitfalls and barriers and how to deal with them.
You will also receive specific feedback on your negotiation style and guidelines for practical actions to improve your negotiation outcomes and results from a variety of situations and challenges.
CPD Value 3 Hours
Upcoming start dates
11 December, 2023
14 December, 2023
- Virtual Classroom
Outcome / Qualification etc.
- A practical evaluation of their preferred negotiation style
- Ways to improve their handling of a variety of negotiation challenges
- Guidance on how to choose the best tactics in various situations
- Clarification of the different sources of power in the context of one-to-one or group negotiations
- Ways to secure and consolidate agreements
Training Course Content
- 2.00 - 2.15 Coffee and Introductions
- 2.15 - 2.30 Negotiation situations and pitfalls or barriers
- 2.30 - 2.45 Assessing your preferred negotiation style and potential alternatives
- 2.45 - 3.15 Tactics in negotiation
- 3.15 - 3.45 Avoiding deadlock in your negotiations
- 3.45 - 4.15 Using the sources of negotiate power effectively
- 4.15 - 4.45 Closing and securing agreements
- 4.45 - 5.00 Actions and close
- (Mid - afternoon coffee and tea will be served as we work)
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Fee includes all course materials, Participant packs, certification and lunch
PTP: Practical Training for Professionals - leading provider of sales and management training in the UK
PTP - Practical Training for Professionals, have been delivering practical, hands-on training courses to professionals in the UK since 1991. PTP provide training course in several formats: in-house training, on a 1-2-1 basis or as public courses in more venues...