Performance ManagementPTP Training & Marketing Ltd
The skills needed to manage employees performance should be part of every manager's repertoire. Unfortunately, most managers are expected to just do it without being shown how. This course outlines those skills and gives managers practical ways to help employees set and achieve realistic objectives.
This Performance Management course is available throughout the UK.
CPD Value 5.5 Hours
Outcome / Qualification etc.
- How to set achievable targets with employees
- How to use different management styles with different types of people to achieve results
- The place of appraisals in performance management
- Coaching and feedback skills
Training Course Content
- 09:30 - 10:00 Introductions & objectives
- 10:00 - 10:30 Identifying the only 4 aspects of performance which can be improved Prioritising the key factors that your staff need to concentrate on to improve performance
- 10:30 - 10:45 Identifying the 4 Situational Manager Styles and how to use them
- 10:45 - 11:00 Coffee break
- 11:00 - 11.45 Complete an individual Social Styles personality questionnaire Understanding the 4 Social Style types with strengths and weaknesses Identifying what each Style needs to do to manage performance better
- 11:45 - 12:30 Clarifying what the team, and individuals, need to do to achieve improvements. Using SMART targets with teams, and staff, to set realistic, achievable objectives
- 12:30 - 13:30 Lunch
- 13:30 - 14:30 How to use coaching to help employees reach targets. Giving effective feedback and using a feedback planner
- 14:30 - 15:00 Making appraisals work as a core performance management tool
- 15:00 - 15:15 Coffee break
- 15:15 - 16:15 Identifying what motivates people Helping employees motivate themselves towards continuous performance
- 16:15 - 16:30 Summary and action plans
Fee includes all course materials, participant packs, certification and lunch
PTP: Practical Training for Professionals - leading provider of sales and management training in the UK
PTP - Practical Training for Professionals, have been delivering practical, hands-on training courses to professionals in the UK since 1991. PTP provide training course in several formats: in-house training, on a 1-2-1 basis or as public courses in more venues...
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Performance Management course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!