Personal Development for ProfessionalsPTP Training & Marketing Ltd
Personal Development for Professionals
What do you want? You cannot have everything but you can certainly have more than you have at the moment. Your potential is an unlimited future. Of course, there are some limits but they are usually of quantity rather than quality. For some people success is more money, a bigger house, fame, a top management position, and so forth. In reality, success is the realisation of self-chosen goals. Personal development allows you to utilise all aspects of your personal and professional experience towards those self-chosen goals. In the world of work it is increasingly recognised that a person's professionalism is determined by the level of their personal development. Therefore, the success of your future lies in your own hands. YOU, not your boss, nor your organisation, nor your education, will determine how you handle the changing circumstances coming your way in the 21st century.
This Personal Development for Professionals course is available throughout the UK.
CPD Value 5.5 Hours
Outcome / Qualification etc.
- Learn how to take greater control of your life and achieve the personal and professional balance you want
- Identify how to improve performance and become even more effective both personally and professionally
- Relax and de-stress
- Assess your main strengths and weaknesses
- How to clarify your values and keep them live by incorporating them into everyday behaviour
Training Course Content
- 09:30 - 10:00 Introductions & objectives
- 10:00 - 10:30 4 characteristics of success 7 traits of effective people. Setting a direction - what do you want?
- 10:30 - 10:45 Achieving the balance you want in your life
- 10:45 - 11:00 Coffee break
- 11:00 - 12:15 Understanding the 3 you's - body, mind, emotions. Using your 10 intelligences to achieve your goals. 5 Emotional Intelligence competencies - the success factors
- 12:15 - 12:45 Achievable goal setting Prioritising to maximise time
- 12:45 - 13:30 Lunch
- 13:30 - 14:15 Identifying the essential traits of leadership and self-leadership. How to expand your Circle of Influence. Assessing your strengths and weaknesses with the 4 Social Styles
- 14:15 - 15:00 Learning to relax and de-stress more effectively
- 15:00 - 15:15 Coffee break
- 15:15 - 16:00 Living the life you want by clarifying your values and acting on them. Establishing your own continuous improvement process
- 16:00 - 16:30 Action plans Summary
Fee includes all course materials, Participant packs, certification and lunch
PTP: Practical Training for Professionals - leading provider of sales and management training in the UK
PTP - Practical Training for Professionals, have been delivering practical, hands-on training courses to professionals in the UK since 1991. PTP provide training course in several formats: in-house training, on a 1-2-1 basis or as public courses in more venues...
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Personal Development for Professionals course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!