Preparing Yourself for Interview
This course is designed for those who are preparing themselves for an interview and who wish to plan to maximise their potential and get the job or promotion they really want. It will enable participants to explore their own values, experience, qualifications and potential and position themselves for achieving success in interviewing situations. Participants have the opportunity to create or update their Curriculum Vitae (CV) as writing CVS is covered during the course.
This Preparing Yourself for Interview course is available throughout the UK.
CPD Value 5.5 Hours
Upcoming start dates
4 December, 2023
14 December, 2023
- Self-Paced Online
Outcome / Qualification etc.
- Understand their achievements / potential in the workplace
- Explore strengths, weaknesses and areas for further self-development
- Understand how to 'match' themselves with organisations
- Gather evidence to support the application process
- Understand how to create an impressive CV
- Prepare themselves for the interview day
- Explore types of interview questions and answers
- Practice being interviewed
Training Course Content
- 09:30 - 10:00 Introduction and Course Objectives
- 10:00 - 10:15 Career Alignment Model
- 10:15 - 10:45 Gathering the Evidence Life Goals / Values
- 10:45 - 11:15 Analysis of Strengths and Skills Gathering Feedback
- 11:15 - 11:30 Coffee Break
- 11:30 - 11:45 Application Forms - matching 'your' skills to 'their' needs
- 11:45 - 12:15 Achievement Analysis
- 12:15 - 13:00 Creating your CV
- 13:00 - 14:00 Lunch
- 14:00 - 14:30 Beliefs and Performance - Preparing Yourself
- 14:30 - 15:30 Common Interview Questions - matching 'their' needs to 'your' skills
- 15:30 - 16:30 Practice Interviews - Role Play Interviewing Skills
- 16:30 Summary and Action Plans Agreed
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Fee includes all course materials, Participant packs, certification and lunch
PTP: Practical Training for Professionals - leading provider of sales and management training in the UK
PTP - Practical Training for Professionals, have been delivering practical, hands-on training courses to professionals in the UK since 1991. PTP provide training course in several formats: in-house training, on a 1-2-1 basis or as public courses in more venues...