This risk management course is designed to help Participants understand and assess the risks involved in making management or business decisions, and how best to respond should things go wrong.
An intensive, practical and activity based programme building Participants' knowledge skills, and the will to support customers, ultimately to deliver outstanding customer service.
This Risk Management course is available throughout the UK.
CPD Value 5.5 Hours
Upcoming start dates
5 December, 2023
- Self-Paced Online
Outcome / Qualification etc.
- An understanding of the risks facing their business
- How to assess risks and their potential consequences
- Knowing how to balance risk and reward
- Planning for, and managing, things when they go wrong
Training Course Content
- 09.30 - 10.00 Coffee & Course Objectives
- 10.00 - 10.30 Making decisions - why manage risk?
- 10.30 - 11.30 Types of risk - operational, strategic & financial
- 11.30 - 12.00 Risk psychology - personal & corporate values
- 12.00 - 13.00 Assessing the consequences and impact of decisions
- 13.00 - 14.00 Lunch
- 14.00 - 14.30 Balancing risk and reward
- 14.30 - 15.00 The risk management system - contingency planning
- 15.00 - 15.30 Responding to risks - flexibility & alternatives
- 15.30 - 16.30 When things go wrong - learning from experience & moving forward
- 16.30 Summary & Action Plans agreed.
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Fee includes all course materials, Participant packs, certification and lunch
PTP: Practical Training for Professionals - leading provider of sales and management training in the UK
PTP - Practical Training for Professionals, have been delivering practical, hands-on training courses to professionals in the UK since 1991. PTP provide training course in several formats: in-house training, on a 1-2-1 basis or as public courses in more venues...