Sales Management (2 day course)
What is Sales Management?
The course discovers how this fits into the organisational framework. More in depth than the one-day course, this two-day interactive course covers how to develop your sales strategy process, identifying and building your sales team, concepts of value in sales management, and drivers of competitive advantage.
This Sales Management (2 day course) course is available throughout the UK.
CPD Value 11 Hours
Upcoming start dates
13 December, 2023
- Self-Paced Online
18 December, 2023
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Participants will learn:
- To understand the importance of customer care in a sales environment
- How to develop and maintain a prospect system
- How to unlock profit growth through an effective marketing strategy
- How to implement a sales quality process
Training Course Content
- 09:30 - 09:45 Coffee & Course Objectives
- 09:45 - 10:45 What is Sales Management? How Does it Fit Into the Organisational Framework?
- 11:00 - 12:00 Developing Your Sales Strategy Process
- 12:00 - 12:45 Identifying and Building Your Sales Team
- 12:45 - 13:45 Lunch
- 13:45 - 15:00 Concepts of Value In Sales Management
- 15:00 - 15:45 Drivers of Competitive Advantage in Sales Management
- 15:45 - 16:30 Developing an Optimal Sales Management Information Database. (Exploiting technology opportunities)
- 16:30 - 16:45 Day And Course Review/Close
- 09:00 - 09:15 Day 1 Recap/ Introduction to Day 2
- 09:15 - 10:45 Identifying and Building Your Client Target Market
- 11:00 - 12:45 The Role of Marketing and Distribution in Sales (Market/Segment Research Developing Marketing Strategies Product Development and Management Pricing Distribution and Productivity. The Economics of Marketing and Sales.)
- 12:45 - 13:45 Lunch
- 13:45 - 15:00 Introducing a Sales Quality Process
- 15:00 - 16:30 Countering Competition/ Risk Management In Sales
- 16:30 Summary and Action Plans Agreed
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Average rating 5
Everything was excellent. The 2 days were specifically tailored to our needs. Speaker was excellent and friendly.
Trainer was excellent. Adapted to my needs. Very informative and engaging.
First class course!
Fee includes all course materials, Participant packs, certification and lunch
PTP: Practical Training for Professionals - leading provider of sales and management training in the UK
PTP - Practical Training for Professionals, have been delivering practical, hands-on training courses to professionals in the UK since 1991. PTP provide training course in several formats: in-house training, on a 1-2-1 basis or as public courses in more venues...