Sales Negotiation Skills
This Sales Negotiation Course offers Participants the opportunity to develop their negotiating skills and build confidence in those skills. The course looks at how to plan & prepare for sales negotiations and the structure and key techniques for successful negotiations.
This Sales Negotiation Skills course is available throughout the UK.
CPD Value 5.5 Hours
Upcoming start dates
11 December, 2023
14 December, 2023
- Self-Paced Online
27 December, 2023
Outcome / Qualification etc.
- A clear understanding of the structure of sales negotiations
- How to plan and prepare for effective negotiation
- Confidence in negotiation within their own work situations
- Techniques to assist them in their negotiating roles
Training Course Content
- 9:30 - 10:00 Introductions, Coffee & Course Objectives
- 10:00 - 10:30 An ‘Exercise in Negotiation\'
(Participant exercise to understand what negotiation is)
- 10:30 - 11:00 Principles of Negotiation
- 11:00 - 11:15 Coffee
- 11:15 - 12:00 Preparation & Planning for Negotiation
- 12:00 - 12:30 Movement in Negotiation; how to achieve a ‘Win-Win\'
- 12:30 - 13:00 Let\'s negotiate.......
- 13:00 - 14:00 Lunch Break
14:00 - 14:30 Negotiation as a Behavioural Process
(Styles & Tactics in Negotiation)
- 14:30 - 15:15 Communications Skills in Negotiation
- 15:15 - 15:45 Structure & Process for Effective Negotiation
- 15:45 - 16:30 Putting it into Practice
- 16:30 - 16:45 Summary & Action Plans Agreed
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Fee includes all course materials, Participant packs, certification and lunch
PTP: Practical Training for Professionals - leading provider of sales and management training in the UK
PTP - Practical Training for Professionals, have been delivering practical, hands-on training courses to professionals in the UK since 1991. PTP provide training course in several formats: in-house training, on a 1-2-1 basis or as public courses in more venues...