Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Selling Skills for Exhibitions - In-house TrainingPTP Training & Marketing Ltd
Selling Skills for Exhibitions - In-house Training
Exhibition selling is different from normal selling and this course takes you through the process from set up to breakdown and post exhibition follow-up. It will ensure that visitors to the stand are welcomed correctly, qualified and that time is spent with the right visitors and time spent with the wrong visitors is minimised!
Outcome / Qualification etc.
- Understanding the exhibition environment
- The importance of the people manning the stand
- Understanding company objectives
- Setting personal targets
- Classic do’s and don’ts on an exhibition stand
- Understand the importance of body language and presentation
- How to welcome visitors
- How to efficiently and effectively qualify stand visitors
- Learn 20 different closing skills
- How to best log enquiries
- How to best follow-up leads post the exhibition
PTP: Practical Training for Professionals - leading provider of sales and management training in the UK
PTP - Practical Training for Professionals, have been delivering practical, hands-on training courses to professionals in the UK since 1991. PTP provide training course in several formats: in-house training, on a 1-2-1 basis or as public courses in more venues...